With the KVR Developer Challenge 2021 at the download and voting stage it's time to focus on each of the 37 entries that are available now, for free, for everyone.
Dead Duck Reducktion is a 32-voice polyphonic software synthesizer for use in audio hosts that support the VST 2.4 plugin format. It available for Windows operating systems in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Three multi-mode oscillators:
- Wave: continuously variable between saw, square, triangle and sine waveforms.
- Pulse: pulse wave with variable width from 0 to 100%.
- FM: sine wave FM with carrier and two modulators.
- Full stereo output with oscillator pan and stereo noise options.
- Up to 8-voice unison detune with mix and stereo spread controls.
- Two resonant filters:
- 24 dB/oct low pass with self-oscillation.
- 12 db/oct low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop and peaking.
- Three ADSR envelopes.
- Three flexible LFOs:
- Triangle, sine, square, saw and random outputs.
- Tempo-sync, free-running, phase and attack time.
- A 12-slot modulation matrix.
- Built in drive, EQ, chorus, delay and reverb effects.
- 16-step arpeggiator/sequencer:
- Up, down and up/down arpeggiator modes.
- Sequencer-controlled note, velocity and note length.
- Variable step count and tempo-based step times from 1/32T to 1/1D.
- Two modulation sources with stepped or smoothed output options.
- MIDI learn for easy assignment of hardware controllers.
- File-based preset system for easy management and sharing.
- Resizeable user interface with 100%, 150% and 200% scaling options.
- User-definable themes for easy customisation.
Download, vote & donate at