With the KVR Developer Challenge 2018 at the download and voting stage it's time to focus on each of the 26 entries that are available now, for free, for everyone.
Dead Duck Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer in VST 2.4 format for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
- Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with 'supersaw' detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- A resonant multi-mode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- Three envelopes, four LFOs and a 12-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- Built-in delay, chorus and reverb effects.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.
Download, vote & donate at www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2018
If you haven't read it already, you should check out the KVRDC16 winner's story: Winning the KVR Developer Challenge: An interview with Julijan Nikolic (Youlean)