LinPlug updates Alpha to v3.3 and Octopus to v1.3.4
LinPlug has updated its Alpha synthesizer plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows to v3.3.
- new, scale-able User Interface.
- new full window bank/preset browser.
- undo / redo functionality.
- noise now in three colours: white, pink and brown.
- prev/next switch for browsing through oscillator waveforms.
- pitch bend range now saved per preset.
- matrix now with 11 slots.
- filter drive/saturation now as destination in the matrix.
- main pan position now as destination in the matrix.
- new random and alternate modulation sources.
- all LFO now with same features.
- controller mapping for modulation wheel and aftertouch/pressure.
- several new setup options.
LinPlug has also updated Octopus, to v1.3.4, a minor update that fixes a bug which caused microtonal settings to be lost when restoring a project.