LiquidSonics has updated Reverberate to v1.206 (the Mac version, although mentioned in the release notes, is not yet publicly available).
Changes since 1.101:
- Fix for a mixdown issue in Adobe Audition.
- Chorus memory indexing bugfix causing a crash on OS X.
- Chorus 1/2 toggle click bugfix.
- OS X private beta - release 1.
- Updated to use VSTGUI 3.5 from VSTGUI 3.0 for OS X build.
- Two additional chorus modules (one for IR1 and one for IR2) have been added for use pre-mix in addition to the existing post-mix chorus module. This allows for chorus or modulating pitch effects to be used on IRs independently.
- Chorus copy/reset command now has a copy/paste function to move settings between IR1, IR2 and post-mix choruses.
- A full preset reset now updates the program name in the host presets list (where this is supported by the host).
- All error notifications are now modal on the host window.
- Output buffers are now cleared when toggling IR1/IR2 on and off and when the host calls the resume function (e.g. at the start of a mix-down).