LiquidSonics releases Seventh Heaven & Seventh Heaven Professional Fusion-IR Reverb Plug-ins (Including Promotional Pricing)
LiquidSonics has released the Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional Fusion-IR powered reverb plug-ins for macOS and Windows.
Both are dedicated to the reproduction of the most sought after hardware reverberation tool of a generation – the Bricasti M7. By combining the realism of Fusion-IR with an extensive multi-sampling of the original reverb, these plug-ins provide a faithful and flexible reproduction the M7 within a native DAW environment. Advanced digital signal processing techniques enable very detailed controls that closely mirror those of the M7 presenting the freedom of an algorithmic reverb with the clarity and authenticity of a Fusion-IR reverb.
Seventh Heaven features:
- Thirty multi-sampled Fusion-IR presets.
- Decay times from 0.2 to 30 seconds.
- Low, early and late reverb level control.
- Full control over pre-delay and delay.
- 2-band oversampled master equaliser.
Seventh Heaven Professional includes these additional features:
- 218 multi-sampled Fusion-IR presets.
- Flexible roll-off frequency control.
- 32 selectable distinct early reflection patterns.
- Add, remove or edit sampled reverb delays.
- Multi-band reverb decay time control.
- 5-band oversampled master equaliser.
- Low CPU usage mode.
Introductory pricing is available for a limited time:
- Seventh Heaven: £49 (usually £59).
- Seventh Heaven Professional: £199 (usually £249, with an extra £20 discount available for Reverberate 2 users).
Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional are unofficial plug-ins produced and distributed by LiquidSonics with the expressed permission of Bricasti Design Ltd. All Bricasti and M7 sample content and trademarks are copyright Bricasti Design Ltd. All software is copyright LiquidSonics Ltd.