LiquidSonics updates Reverberate to v1.500
LiquidSonics has updated Reverberate to v1.500.
Changes since v1.417:
- All: New stereo delay modules incorporating delay line modulation and tempo sync added to the IR1, IR2 and master signal paths.
- All: Some factory default presets have been updated to use the new delay module.
- All: Additional denormal protection to reduce CPU load under some conditions.
- All: Faster loading of FXB files from the user interface.
- OS X AU: Save as FXB now sets the initial preset to patch in the file to patch 1.
- OS X: A crash bug on some systems when using the eject button is now resolved.