LiquidSonics has updated Reverberate to version 1.685.
- All: Added a new IR type to generate synthetic IR tails.
- All: Added 16 new presets utilising the tails generator.
- OS X: Audio Unit update enabling 64-bit support (the old 32-bit version can optionally be installed using the installer customise option).
- All: Memory is freed when IRs are inactive considerably reducing memory consumption in a single IR scenario.
- All: Added an option to modulate the IRxEQs using a decaying exponential.
- All: Changed the IRxEQs modulation view to be linear to more clearly visualise the decaying exp and linear behaviour.
- All: Smoother audio during program changes.
- All: More descriptive errors on registry or preferences file loading failures.
- All: Fixed a bug in the delay unit that caused a feint distortion effect when different delays were set per channel.
- All: Modification to enable full recall from chunk (assists full recall in Usine host).
- All: More accurate reporting of the IR tail length to the host (assists Wavelab mixdowns).
- All: Corrected focus bug in filters.
- PC x64: Installer provides an option to use the same plug-in ID as the 32-bit version.