LVC-Audio has released updates for ClipShifter, HotPhuzz, PhreePhuzz, PreAMPed, Toned, TonedPLUS, and Transector. The new versions include many common changes. Additionally, there are specific changes to the following plugins:
- New 2x drive control for more saturation.
- New auto gain control to automatically adjust the output gain level.
- New wide range two-band parametric EQ - this is a lot of knobs, but they are worth it.
- Toned: Increased the Drive control to +18 dB for a little more grit.
- Transector: finally, support for AAX and RTAS on OS X.
- PreAMPed: new frequency-variable noise algorithm as used on TonedPLUS.
The common features for all of the plugins include:
- improved HQ oversampling.
- update for compatibility with Pro Tools 11.2 (AAX).
- text entry fix for controls with negative-only values (e.g., typing "5" will automatically be recognized as -5).
- improve meter reset when clicking on the VU Text readout (on most plugins).
- standardized meter ballistics across all plugins.
- signed OS X installers.
- fixed unnecessary fast fade-in when playback was stopped and started.
- revised preset loading and saving function to "future-proof" loading older presets in new version of plugin.
*For anyone interested in TonedPLUS, please note that the introductory price will end at the end of September.