PreAMPed is a plugin designed to simulate many of the analog qualities of hardware preamplifiers. This includes subtle EQ response curves, low- and high- frequency saturation, differences between left and right signals, crosstalk, noise, transformer/coil impulse response, and saturation and EQ changes due to gain changes. Overall PreAMPed utilizes over forty separate parameters to determine each of the preamp modules within PreAMPed. As a tool, PreAMPed can be used on multiple tracks to provide subtle enhancement to individual track elements, or on overall mixes.
- 13 preamp models.
- Drive control.
- Additional saturation control with selectable saturation algorithm.
- 4-band EQ.
- Phase switch.
- Left and right signal swapping.
- Input trim and output gain.
- Output signal level clipper.
- Mid/side processing option.
- 2x, 4x, and 8x oversampling.
- Visual metering of input and output signals.
System Requirements and Specifications:
- Windows: VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. PreAMPed requires Windows XP SP 3 or newer with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later). An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
- OS X: AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX plugin formats. PreAMPed requires OS X 10.5 or later, and an Intel processor. An iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
A demo version of PreAMPed can be downloaded at LVC-Audio. The demo version of the plugin is fully functioning except for occasional bypassing of the plugin's processing (approximately 1 time per minute, for 4 seconds).
PreAMPed is available for purchase at the price of $54.95 USD. To purchase PreAMPed, visit the Purchase Page at LVC-Audio.