Maizesoft has updated Maize Sampler to version 2.23.
Changes in v2.23:
- Fixed a resampling artifact between buffer boundary.
- Fixed a crash when loading protected instrument.
Changes in 2.22:
- Added the fader control in the GUI editor.
- Fixed the missing GUI problem when multiple instances of AU player are loaded.
- Fixed a problem where the MIDI note could stuck when opening the player GUI.
- Fixed a problem that the reverb is not properly stored.
- Fixed a problem that the AU multi-output is not working.
- Fixed a problem when entering ranges in the editor.