Maizesoft has updated Maize Sampler to v2.40.
Changes in 2.40:
- Multioutput player works better now.
- Added the action to choose group output in combo box.
- Level meter supports master output level.
- Fixed the z-order bug in GUI editor.
- Fixed a selection bug in table view.
- Fixed a problem where amplitude range is not properly saved in player.
- Updated the application framework.
Changes in 2.32:
- Fixed some audio noise issues when in DFD looping and legato mode.
- Updated application framework.
Changes in 2.31:
- Fixed some regressions introduced in previous version.
Changes in 2.30:
- Added level meters in player.
- Support max 32 audio output channels (16 stereo).
- Fixed a problem with the click sound when looping a sample in memory mode.
- Improved the stability of disk streaming under high pressure.
- Improved the MIDI processing performance.
- Fixed a crash when loading some project files.