Malcolm Haylock has made VSamp, the sample player for the Mac OS X, free (it was $19.50).
- Universal binary.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 24-bit / 192kHz support.
- Resonant lowpass filters with realtime control.
- Low frequency oscillators to modulate pitch and filters.
- A VST and AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments and banks from within Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Performer and other sequencers (32-bit only).
- Very stable and CPU-efficient sample player.
- High performance disk streaming or load samples into RAM.
- Import SampleCell and SoundFont samples and keymaps.
- Support for Mac OS X including CoreMIDI Services, VST and AudioUnits.
VSamp is fully compatible with Mac OS 7.5 through to Mac OS X (10.3.9 to 10.11.x).