VSamp is a software sample player. It comprises: a program for creating and playing virtual instruments; a VST plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within a VST sequencer; and an AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within an AudioUnits sequencer.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 24-bit / 192kHz support.
- Resonant lowpass filters with realtime control.
- Low frequency oscillators to modulate pitch and filters.
- Very stable and CPU-efficient sample player.
- High performance disk streaming or load samples into RAM.
- Import SampleCell and SoundFont samples and keymaps.
- Support for Mac OS X including CoreMIDI Services, VST and AudioUnits.
- Single, Site and World licenses available.