Mastering The Mix has announced the release of Reference, a referencing plugin with powerful tools and insights.
Key Features Overview:
- Compare your mix or master to up to 20 reference tracks.
- The Level Match tool allows you to instantly and accurately match the loudness of your track and your references. This is crucial for a fair comparison.
- Add, remove and solo bands in the Trinity Display to zone in on the intricate differences between your mix and your references.
- The Level Lines in the Trinity Display tells you how much perceived volume that frequency band has compared to the same frequency band in your reference track.
- The Stereo Spread in the Trinity Display displays the stereo width of both your original track and your reference in each frequency band.
- The Punch Dots in the Trinity Display will tell you how the short-term dynamic range of your track compares to the short-term dynamic range of your reference in each frequency band.
- The time-saving Auto Align button identifies if you have different versions of the same song and lines them up automatically, so you can seamlessly switch between them.
- The Wave Transport allows you to create multiple loops so you can quickly compare various sections of your track to your reference.
- Sharp retina display with resizable window as well as compact mode.
- Easy to set up, with user-friendly, non technical controls. Interactive tool tips can be activated in settings for more information.