So many tracks get distributed with a poor EQ balance, true peak clipping, over-compression, phase issues, and more. Expose 2 was created to help you catch these issues before it's too late. With Expose 2, you can deliver the best listening experience and release your music with confidence.
New in Version 2:
- Analysis Feedback gives you specific guidance on how to adjust your audio to get the sound you're looking for. This helps you hit your technical goals, whether you're aiming for a super-loud club master, or trying to optimize your music to sound great on streaming sites.
- Compare EQ shows how your average tonal balance compares to your imported reference track. Or you can select a genre-specific preset, all of which were created using sonic profiles from commercially successful tracks. This will allow you to check that your music aligns with your sonic goals and isn't too muddy, dull, thin, or harsh before releasing.
- Loudness Match normalizes the playback of all tracks in Expose using a LUFS algorithm. The human ear perceives louder music to have a fuller bass and more clarity in the high frequencies. Loudness matching removes this bias and enables you to make more informed decisions for your music.
- A new approach to triggering warnings. in Expose 1, you would get a warning if your music was clipping or too loud for the selected preset. With Expose 2, each preset has a range of accepted readings depending on the selected preset (i.e. -14 LUFS for Spotify ±2dB). This means you'll hit the loudness sweet spot relating to where your music will be heard (club, vinyl, Spotify, etc.) and you'll avoid releasing a track that's too loud or too quiet.
- Brand new user interface.
Price (inc. VAT): £49.00 / $67.50 / €56.99. There is a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Upgrade from Expose V1 Discount: £19.00 / $25.99 / €21.99. Contact Mastering The Mix support and include your Expose 1 license in the message to get access to the upgrade pricing.