Mastering The Mix have released a free update to their A/B comparison tool Reference.
Changes in v1.02:
- Significant CPU utilisation improvements.
- Level Match volume jump and audio drop out fixed.
- Fixed crashes / freezes for some Windows desktop users.
- Individual gain setting for each reference track that is saveable in a project and recallable in a preset.
- Add Track Alignment, Level Match and Mode (free/mirror) data to saved file.
- Mirror and Free mode can now be selected independently for each track.
- 'Free' mode now default rather than 'Mirror'.
- Add Trinity Display dB scale setting to saved file.
- Trinity Display dB scale flashes to show increase or decrease in automatic mode.
- Start/stop in loop starts playback from beginning of loop when DAW is in loop mode.
- When you copy Reference to a new track, it should keep its current settings rather than resetting to default.