Mathew Lane has announced the release of StereoDelta V2, an easy to use spatial processor, available as AAX/AU/VST/VST3 plug-in, with one powerful knob to control your stereo image.
From true mono to three dimensional width, StereoDelta always maintains a natural sound thanks to DrMS technology inside.
StereoDelta V2 features a new GUI and adds Host Computer authorization support, next to iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle compatibility. Choose whichever authorization method you prefer.
Mathew Lane says "some might find the power of the DrMS plug-in a bit overwhelming. This is where StereoDelta comes in". One knob controls several parameters of the advanced DrMS algorithm inside at once. Well chosen internal parameter combinations make StereoDelta a flexible and creative tool for instant high quality useful and unique results.
StereoDelta's single control knob goes from true mono fold down (save all stereo info into mono) at the left of its range, over your original stereo at 12 o'clock, into 3D expanded stereo to the right. StereoDelta's DrMS style widening does not only make your soundstage wider, but also deeper, more open, more real. And always with the confidence of mono compatibility.
StereoDelta V2 spatial processor features:
- Native AAX, AU, VST, VST3 - 32 & 64-bit plug-in for OS X & Windows.
- Spatial audio processing based on the DrMS plug-in.
- From true mono folddown - save stereo info in mono - to larger then life stereo with one simple turn.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Internal Autogain circuit for constant output level.
- Using either Host Computer authorization or iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle for easy authorization, it's your choice.
Introductory pricing until end of 2017: €33 / $39 ex. VAT instead of €59 / $69 ex. VAT. StereoDelta V2 is a free update for existing StereoDelta users.
Demo license, download and purchase available at www.mathewlane.com/stereodelta