Mercurial Audio has released ReAxis, a new amp sim audio plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows in AU, VST and AAX plugin formats. ReAxis is based on the MESA/Boogie Triaxis Programmable Pre-Amp, driven by the neural networks technology.
- Based on MESA/Boogie Triaxis (revision TX5A).
- Tubes: 12AX7EH.
- Push-pull, class AB tube power amp based on classic schematics.
- Single-ended, class A tube power amp based on classic schematics.
- Tubes: 6L6GC, EL34.
- Cab based on Bogner Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion G12T-75.
- Cab based on MESA/BOOGIE Recto - 4x12 Celestion V30s.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B - 4x12 Greenback.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B - 4x12 JBL K120 (vintage).
- Microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD441, Royer R121.
Pedals and FX section:
- Noise Gate.
- Wah-Wah based on Dunlop CryBaby 535Q.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808 Lower Drive Mod.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-7 Hot.
- Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE Grid Slammer.
- Overdrive based on Boss Super Overdrive.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Stereo Delay.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Quality (oversampling): no, x2, x4, x8.
- Sample rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96.
- Stereo/Mono processing.
Supported platforms and formats:
- Mac: VST2 Universal, VST3 x64, AU x64, AAX x64 (Pro Tools 11 and newer).
- PC: VST2 x86, VST2 x64, VST3 x64, AAX x64 (Pro Tools 11 and newer).
- Full price: $89.99.
- Introductory price: $77 (valid until December 24th, 11:59 PDT).
- Special price for existing customers: $69.99.