Mercuriall Audio says:
Ecstasy 101B is one of the most versatile and expensive guitar amps with a wide selection of sounds: from crystal clean Fender, to the edge of breakup VOX, overdriven Marshall, and thick Hi-Gain. Indeed, it's one of the most desirable guitar amplifiers.
Create sounds with no barriers. There are 12 poweramp settings and even more preamp switches at your disposal. It will allow you to create the exact tone you are looking for and integrate it naturally into your style of music. No compromises.
Additionally, we've developed a modern and user-friendly graphical interface for Euphoria, with an intent of making it a platform for future product unification.
Taking into account our thoroughness and attention to the details of modeling, tone and user interface, it took us over a year to develop this product. Euphoria benefits from our own modeling technology Neural Hybrid Engine 1.5, based on neural networks usage. Being the first and only company in the world, who deeply integrates neural networks into real-time modeling of analogue circuitry, we continue improving our unique technology. It is indeed the beginning of a new era in the guitar sound modeling world.
- A software version of Bogner Ecstasy 101B with an optional Cameron factory mod. Precise simulation of analogue circuitry, built on Mercuriall Audio state-space modeling technology using neural networks - Neural Hybrid Engine 1.5.
- New window-based user interface concept, resembling familiar DAW usage logic. Freely move module windows and place them wherever you like within the plugin.
- The ground has been set up for adding new modules and user-preferred ordering.
- Preamp and poweramp can be switched off separately.
- Preset system.
- Three plugin sizes. 2K or 4K monitor? Not a problem.
- Standalone version.
- 2D cabinet based on Redwirez impulse responses, familiar from our earlier releases. Of course, you can load your own guitar cabinet and room IRs.
- Various stomp boxes and spatial effects.
- Realistic 3D interface of the amp and other modules.
- $99.99 - standard.
- $79.99 - permanent special price for our customers (Spark/ReAxis/U530/SS-11X owners).
- $89.99 - special price for new customers, valid for 5 days after the initial Euphoria release.
Supported platforms and formats:
- Mac (10.12 and newer): VST, AU, AAX.
- PC (Windows 7 and newer): VST, AAX.
- Tubes: 12AX7GTR.
- Can be turned off independently from poweramp.
- Tubes: 12AX7GTR, EL34B.
- Can be turned off independently from preamp.
- 2D cab based on Redwirez IRs (internal cab).
- Cab based on Bogner Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion G12T-75.
- Cab based on MESA/BOOGIE 412 - 4x12 Celestion V30s.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B - 4x12 Greenback.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B - 4x12 JBL K120 (vintage).
- Microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD441, Royer R121.
- Option to load your own Cab IRs (external cab).
- Option to load your own room IRs and mix with a built-in or external cab.
- Noise Gate.
- Wah-Wah based on Dunlop CryBaby 535Q.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808 Low Drive Mod.
- Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE Grid Slammer.
- Overdrive based on Boss Super Overdrive.
- Distortion based on Boss Metal Zone MT-2.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Stereo Delay.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Output signal controls: normal, dim, mute.
- Reference pitch: default A = 440Hz or user preference.
Additional settings & controls:
- Freely movable module windows inside the plugin.
- "Hide/show all windows" button.
- Preset system.
- Plugin size selection.
- Undo/Redo buttons.
- Mono input channel selection (left/right).
- Amp grill selection (modern/vintage/none).
- Option to run the plugin interface on OpenGL (on/off).
- Oversampling: no, x2, x4, x8.
- Samplerate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96.
- Stereo/Mono processing.