rncbc.org has announced the End of Autumn'17 release of the Vee One Suite version 0.8.6 of old-school software instruments for Linux.
The Vee One Suite are, in order of appearance:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
As before, all available in dual standard forms:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The almost common change-log for this end-of-season follows:
- Sync option added to DCO wavetable oscillators, as for making either one to hard-sync (slave) with the other one (master) in each pair. (applies to synthv1 only).
- Micro-fade-in/out that were stapled at the loop start/end points respectively is now gone. (applies to samplv1 only).
- Set on a minimum attack time of 500usec as much to prevent audible clicking on low-pitched notes.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
See also: Vee One Suite 0.8.6 - The End of Autumn'17 release