- Electronic circuits of amps and pedals are modeled using Neural Networks technology.
- Pedals, preamp and power amp are working within the same oversampling cycle to eliminate additional latency.
- Several preamp and power amp tubes to choose from.
- Realistic and smooth positioning of up to two microphones simultaneously.
- Stereo-mode: right and left channels are processing the signal independently.
- Delay and reverb can be used in parallel.
- Plugin supports CPU multi-threading.
The Amp section is based on:
- Marshall AFD (four channels).
- Marshall JCM 800 (two channels).
- Marshall JMP Super Lead (two channels) with Master Mod.
- Marshall JMP Super Bass (two channels) with Master Mod.
Price: $120 - There is an intro price of $99 until December 20-23rd. There is also a special price of $99 for the U530 owners. There is also a demo version with the following limitations:
- Occasional silence.
- Plugin settings cannot be saved.
- Default plugin settings are restored every 20 minutes.