MHC's Space Synthesizer, Space Effect and Flex FX have all been updated to v1.5.
Space Synthesizer v1.5 contains the following bug fixes:
- Fixed: If the sequencer modulated the oscillator with the noise waveform being replayed at the same time as another waveform, then there could be a sudden "screech".
- Fixed: Certain patches that used lots of modulations resulted in a slight DC offset.
- Fixed: When the delays were synced they didn't follow tempo changes in the song.
- In addition, the plugin has been optimised resulting in a more even (and slightly
reduced) CPU load.
Space Effect v1.5 has similar fixes and improvements.
Flex FX v1.5 contains the following bug fixes:
- The "too hot volume" bug has been fixed in all Flex FX plugins.
- The delay now syncs correctly when the tempo changes in a song.