MHC has released the Mac OS X Audio Unit Universal Binary version of Industrial Tones, which has been available for Windows, as a VST plugin, since the 4th of October. Industrial Tones costs $99, including the three soundpacks. A demo version is available.
Industrial Tones is a synthesizer which plays an extensive set of industrial waveforms, processing these using a filter, envelopes, an LFO, an ensemble, delays and an effect section which features 133 different effect modes, including crossfading effects and layered effects.
Main features are:
- 1024 presets, which are available in three soundpacks (included when purchasing the plug-in). A soundpack is an expansion which adds new industrial waveforms and a set of presets.
- Hundreds of industrial waveforms.
- Crossfading and layered effects involve distortion, filter banks, a resonator, flanger, sub oscillation, amp modulation, pitch shift etc.
- All knobs can be mapped to MIDI controllers with a simple "learn" function.
- Ensemble with adjustable amount and mix. Stereo delays.
- Full polyphony. Only your CPU sets the limit or you may set a fixed voice limit.