Morfiki has announced the release of grANALiser - a hybrid of granulator and delay capable of complex FSU sounds and effects as well as chorus, pitch-shifter or ring modulation. It is built around the same morphing engine as Morfiki's redu(p)cer plug-in.
- Stereo processing (granulator pitch shift, size and rate, delay time with spread parameters).
- Full featured granulator with pitch shift (±5 octaves, dropdown list with fixed values available), that can be tuned with grain size or synced to tempo.
- Delay unit with feedback.
- Adjustable sample&hold LFO (randomizer) for pitch and grain rate/size values.
- All parameters are controlled by MORFIKI preset system.
- Moderate CPU usage.
- Drop-down menus with fixed values for pitch-shifter scale tuning, spread transposition and tempo synchronization when available.
grANALiser is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in and it is free.
CAUTION: grANALiser contains explicit pixel animation, that should be viewed only by adults. People who find such content inappropriate should not use this software. Viewer discretion is advised during usage.