|Type / Tags||FSUModulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)Pitch Shifter / Time StretchRing Modulator|
CAUTION: grANALiser contains explicit pixel animation, that should be viewed only by adults. People who find such content inappropriate should not use this software. Viewer discretion is advised during usage.
grANALiser is a hybrid of granulator and delay. It is capable of complex FSU sounds and effects as well as chorus, pitch-shifter or ring modulation. It is built around the same morphing engine as Morfiki's redu(p)cer plug-in.
- Stereo processing (granulator pitch shift, size and rate, delay time with spread parameters).
- Full featured granulator with pitch shift (±5 octaves, dropdown list with fixed values available), that can be tuned with grain size or synced to tempo.
- Delay unit with feedback.
- Adjustable sample&hold LFO (randomizer) for pitch and grain rate/size values.
- All parameters are controlled by MORFIKI preset system.
- Moderate CPU usage.
- Drop-down menus with fixed values for pitch-shifter scale tuning, spread transposition and tempo synchronization when available.