Mozaic Beats has announced the release of AutoTheory 4.
AutoTheory 4 takes industry standard MIDI effects and synchronizes them into expansive and easy to use composition software. Mozaic Beats say their patented improvements upon traditional Scale, Arp, Chord and Sequencing effects provide users with unlimited possibilities for Chord Progressions, Melodies, Basslines and Arpeggios.
Unlike your DAW and Plugins, AutoTheory's MIDI effects are synchronized via internal Sequencer, meaning that all functions automatically work off of the same Key/Scale/Chord progression. DAW integration is also streamlined with MIDI sync and a simple drag n drop export process. The combined creative potential of AutoTheory's features is something that you won't find in any other software, say Mozaic Beats.
New Features in AutoTheory 4:
- Simplified Output Routing.
- Internal Multi-Track/Scene Sequencer.
- MIDI Sync to DAW.
- Post Recording Key/Scale Alteration.
- Patented Multi Arp.
- Open Chord Assignment on white keys.
- Individual Chord Assignment.
- Key/Scale Shifters.
- Expanded Chord Groups.
- Chord Repeat.
- Note Repeat.
- Stack Parameter.
- Velocity Control Algorithms.
- Hold Function.
- Regular: $99.99.
- Intro: Use "Intro20" discount code for 20% discount at website checkout through July 30 2018.
- Upgrade: $29.99 (not available for Reason RE licenses).