MusE, the free multitrack virtual studio for Linux, has been updated to v3.0.1.
This is a hot fix release with some nagging bugs corrected:
- Build fix for packagers building with --no-undefined.
- Looping did not play back the first event.
- MIDI sustain wasn't handled correctly.
- Mute/Unmute/Off/On wave tracks caused them to lose playback sync.
- Note names are now displayed on the events in the pianoroll.
For the complete list of changes see: github.com/muse-sequencer/muse/blob/muse_3_0_1/muse3/ChangeLog