MusicDevelopments has updated Melodya, the advanced motive editor and melody generator VST/VST3/AU plug-in, to v1.06 and extended the introductory offer to May 25.
The new update brings stability improvements:
- The scale can be saved to and restored from the presets (new setting added).
- MIDI import bug fixed; scale is set automatically according to the imported MIDI file.
- Send individual 'note off' events instead of 'all notes off' as some instruments produced hanging notes when stopping playback.
- Occasional UI redraw issues fixed.
- Internal rework to improve stability.
Intro Offer: $39 until May 25th, 2020 (Reg. $49).