MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.62. The latest update includes a big improvement in font rendering speed and quality as well as some other features and bug fixes.
- Faster and better quality font rendering, improved typography. As a result the UI became snappier and more aesthetic.
- Auto-Apply option added in the phrase inspector.
- Displaying passing chords in Quick Suggestions.
- New setting: 'Default Master Track Height'.
- New settings: UI and chord fonts, text styles for chord names.
- New variation: 'Show/Hide Non-existent Chord Notes'.
- Typing numbers instead of Roman numerals (e.g. 3m as IIIm) is possible when entering chords from the computer keyboard.
- Phrase preview is stopped in the phrase inspector when playback starts.
- Fixed a crashing bug when dropping chord progressions.
- Fixed: 'generate' button disappeared for master track in the idea tool in v3.6.
- [macOS] Fixed a crash during quitting when browser windows were open.
RapidComposer is available at a 33% discount until January 10.