The update links the Add/Authorize Library buttons to Native Access, simplifying installation and authorization. As part of this change, all 3rd Party Kontakt Player Libraries can now be managed from within Native Access.
5.6.8 also fixes bugs and adds one minor KSP feature related to tables and the XY pad.
- Added: New KSP built-in variable ($NI_CONTROL_PAR_IDX) returns the index of the element triggering a UI callback; applies to tables and the XY Pad.
- Changed: Add & Activate Library buttons now launch Native Access which now also supports 3rd party Libraries.
- Fixed: The frame rate would drop significantly if multiple waveform displays were used on a KSP UI.
- Fixed: The Missing Samples dialog would always suggest the default user folder instead of the folder the NKIs are in.
- Fixed: Crash when switching to Mini View under circumstances.
- Fixed: Using get_control_par () with $CONTROL_PAR_ALLOW_AUTOMATION now returns the correct value instead of always 0.
- Fixed: Certain Bank properties would be discarded when re-saving NKSNs.
- Known Issue: The documentation is not up to date.