- Exciter, Amp and Mod Envelope displays reflect their actual state and respond to user input.
- UI Themes (Default, Dark, Light, Flat Default, Flat Dark, Flat Light). The flat themes increase compatibility with older graphic cards.
- New factory presets now have a separate section/type in Browser.
- Rise/Fall parameter in both LFO Switcher and LFO Random Envelope displays the actual parameter state and responds to user input.
- Grid labels to the Tracker.
- Full manual available as a download
- Preset name is now saved with host project.
- Loading Massive X on systems with Intel integrated graphics (HD 3000, and other older cards) should not crash the host anymore.
- Clicking Previous/Next Preset in Massive X UI, when there are no user presets saved, does not crash the host anymore.
- AfterTouch (AT) and PitchBend (PB) labels and 1:1 assignments are now correctly saved and recalled with preset.
- Initialising Uni/Bi in Tracker now resets both the offsets and the curve.
- Unit FX display page changing when new Insert FX page is selected.
- Basic/Custom menu state in Performer is now correctly saved and recalled with presets.
Native Instruments is encouraging users to leave their feedback on Massive X at their Support section, so you can help shape the product.