Noise Makers has released Tape One, a plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows designed to allow a user to explore micro delay times (5 ms) exploding feedback gains (up to 110%) ping pong, filters, saturation... for tape effects, extreme resonating comb filters, stereo echoes, and more.
- Time-varying delay algorithm, which naturally slows down or fast forwards the input signal.
- Feedback gain up to 110%.
- Stereo balance & ping-pong effects.
- 4 delay ranges, from 5 ms to 3 sec.
- BPM sync mode.
- Low-pass & high-pass filters.
- Internal saturation.
- Stereo oscilloscope.
Demo available: www.noisemakers.fr