Noise Makers has released Procedural Ambient Noise Orchestra (PANO) v1.0, a new Foley Synthesizer for Mac OS X and Windows.
PANO is a virtual instrument bringing new possibilities for creating dynamic soundscapes, Foley effects, and other interactive ambient noises. Current factory presets include liquid, fire and wind effects. They are a good starting point to create your own.
PANO is made of two parts: PanoPlayer (VST, AU, AAX) and PanoComposer (Standalone).
PanoPlayer can be used in your favorite DAW as a virtual instrument to instantly add dynamics, naturalness and infinite variations to your soundscapes.
- Dynamic morphing PAD.
- Spatialization and width control (binaural, 5.1 and 7.1 support).
- Parameter automation.
- Reading presets made with PanoComposer.
The standalone PanoComposer gives access to all PANO parameters (granular synthesis, subtractive synthesis, loops) and allows to create presets for PanoPlayer.
- Two granular synthesisers (with predefined grains, drops, bubbles and cracks).
- 32-subband additive noise synthesis.
- Four filters (subtractive noise synthesis).
- Four simple loopers.
- Dynamic morphing PAD editor.
PANO is available for the special launch price of €29 until December 31st, 2014 (normal price will be €49). A free unlimited demo is available at www.noisemakers.fr