NoiseAsh Audio has released NEED 81 Console EQ under their British NEED Preamp and Eq Collection series for macOS (Native Apple Silicon supported) and Windows in VST3, AU, and AAX plug-in formats.
NoiseAsh Audio says:
It's been used on countless classic top platinum-selling albums and is also still widely used to great effect, which confirms this baby's status as a much-wanted classic unit that every mixing environment needs. The extremely accurate end-to-end circuit emulation which is holding each small detail and true vintage tone of this classic studio equipment. Musical curves, fast transient response, and great sensitivity features make this unit a flexible tool that shapes new sounds and controls any part of the audio spectrum in a very warm and old-school way.
NoiseAsh also uses their Nuance Deviation System (NDS) engine in the NEED 81 Console EQ, the NoiseAsh Audio proprietary signal processing model; you can reach 20 individually modeled channels to give more depth, dimension, and variances like the real analog consoles do.
NoiseAsh Audio continues:
NoiseAsh technology has given the analog reality with a very light CPU usage, expanded modern features like NDS & Mid/Side options, and maximum accurate Anti-Aliasing Analog tone behavior. NEED 81 Console EQ is much more than an emulation. It's what every mixing/mastering environment needs for letting you enjoy all the warm tones of a mythical piece of the studio consoles, right in your DAW, in-the-box, very easily.
- Accurate circuit reproduction of the vintage British Class-AB preamp / equalizer units.
- Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for individual Left/Mid and Right/Side channels.
- Mid/Side channel processing mode.
- Class-AB Mic (from –80 dB to 0 dB) and Line (from +10 dB to 0 dB) Preamp model with output gain compensator (Drive Mode).
- Characteristic 4 band vintage EQ plus HP and LP selectable filters (18 dB per octave).
- Complex signature interaction between filters with fabled musical curves.
- Anti-Aliasing Analog Modeling Engine.
- Optimized Resizable GUI layout for the effective workflow.
- Friend of CPU.
Intro Price: $49.90 (Reg. $150).