NOVUZEIT has released Voxelay, a diverse effect plug-in designed explicitly to enhance vocals. Traditional chorus, delay, or reverb effects are possible with Voxelay, but more esoteric delay effects are a prime possibility - dub style echos, micro-burst comb-filtering, soprano choirs, and much more are easily obtained with Voxelay.
Voxelay consists of five independent delay layers which can be turned on and off individually. Each layer has the following self inclusive components:
- Pitchshift with audio-buffer setting (plus LFO).
- Vowel Filter for harmonic overtones.
- Delay unit with timing-buffer offset.
- Modulation with feedback setting.
- Stereo Pan (plus LFO for Auto-Pan).
- Stereo Width Offset.
- Analog Filter with Cut-Off and Resonance controls.
- Wet/Dry mix.
Voxelay also has global volume and wet/dry settings, plus global clipping control, and a fully stereo global reverb.
Voxelay is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and costs $21.95. A demo version is available.