NSD has updated Circlys for Windows to v2.0.0. This update focuses primarily on accessibility. The new MIDI mapping lets you control every single parameter. The new web browser UI gives you access with your mobile.
- New: LAN (mobile devices).
- New: Loop in loop (from Start to End beat).
- New: [Start.] -> reposition all tracks + undo.
- New: Completely new MIDI mapping system.
- New: MIDI mapping per instance of Circlys.
- New: MIDI mappings can be saved as FXP/FXB (if host permits).
- New: Everything is now controllable through hardware (no mouse needed anymore).
- New: Complete state of plugin is now saved in host.
- New: All options can now also be set with dials.
- New: GUI: beat lines.
- New: Unlimited number of MIDI events per track.
- New: Resync on sequencers time-line change.
- New: Multi-instances are now supported.