Nucleus SoundLab has released Viral Outbreak Volume One, the first in a series of sample libraries based on the sounds of the Virus TI hardware synthesizer. It is available for Wusikstation v1/v2/v3, SFZ, and Kontakt 1/2.
Viral Outbreak Volume One contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulse-widths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads and even punchy synth drumkits.
- Over 2 GB (Wusik Format) of multi-samples (130+ soundsets).
- Virtually all soundsets stereo-sampled for the greatest depth.
- Sampled at 32-bit / 96khz for resource efficiency, then down-sampled to 24-bit / 48khz.
- Nearly 750 Wusikstation v3 presets (450 for v1).
- Preset designers include: ToTC, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more.
- A TI-inspired Wusikstation v2/v3 skin by Vera Kinter.
Viral Outbreak Volume One is available immediately for electronic and standard distribution. The Wusikstation v1-3 version is priced at $84.95; the Kontakt/SFZ version is $59.95; all formats together on a DVD (including shipping) costs $99.95.