Jeff Larson has released version 1.29 of Mobius. The major new features in this release are support for multi-channel audio interfaces, and more options for canceling mute mode.
- The standalone version of Mobius can now use all of the channels available on the selected audio interface, previous releases could only use the first two channels as a stereo pair. Channels are grouped into stereo pairs called "ports". For example, if an audio interface has 8 input and output jacks, there will be 4 stereo input and output ports.
- The Mute Cancel feature first introduced in release 1.26 has been significantly enhanced. Several new cancel modes are now available including Never and Custom.
- The Slip Forward and Slip Backward can be used to cause the playback position to immediately jump forward or backward by a selectable interval.
In addition the following bugs have been fixed:
- Changing a track's Mono mode would not take effect until Mobius restarted.
- Preset alert popup cannot be disabled.
- Audio blip when doing a Retrigger with an immediate Mute.
- Selecting a Setup doesn't immediately change the Presets.
- Occasional crash running scripts that don't end with a Wait statement.