Numerical Audio has released version 1.2 of RP-1. It comes with new features, bug-fixes and other improvements.
New in v1.2
- Tremolo: makes use of the mod section's LFO to create a tremolo effect which in combination with the regular delay and RP-1's routing options allows for an entire range of new effects.
- Phaser: turns the short delay line into a single-stage feedback phaser, using the LFO to animate the effect and the feedback control to adjust intensity, great for dub chords and the likes.
- Delay: increases delay times for the modulation delay allowing it to be used as a -regular- free running delay with additional modulation and feedback which guarantees great fun when used with synth sequences and similar sounds.
- Mod Section now has a dedicated feedback control which allows even more control over flanger, phaser and other feedback effects.
- New Factory presets that make use of the new mod algorithms.
- Portrait mode for both iPhone and iPad.
- The long awaited User Manual is now available online and from within the application.
- User Interface has been greatly improved to work well across a number of devices and hosts.
- Added text-based input option for global tempo.
- Changes to existing user presets can now be saved.
- Fixed an issue where loading user presets did not work in AUM.
- Fixed an issue where factory presets did not work in Cubasis.
- Fixed an issue with unresponsive user interface elements in Cubasis.
RP-1 v1.2 is a free upgrade available from the Apple App Store