VOLT Synth v1.4
3 Preset Packs:
- HaQ paQ: includes 64 patches across all categories made by Jakob Haq aka haQ attaQ.
- Red Sky Lullaby Pack: includes 64 patches across all categories made by Stuart Kilbride aka Red Sky Lullaby.
- Synth Dub Pack: includes 16 patches across all categories made by the Numerical Audio team.
2 New Keyboard Layouts:
- Scale: adds a scaled based keyboard layout with 15+ scales and MPE support.
- Chord: adds a chord based keyboard layout with 15+ scales and MPE support.
In celebration of VOLT's 1 year AppStore anniversary, both VOLT itself and all preset packs are available at a 50% discount throughout the month of April.
The VOLT 1.4 update is available for free from the Apple App Store.
Preset Packs are available via In-App Purchase and are ranging from free to $2.99 per pack.
Full Release Notes:
- Presets: Added Preset Store with 3 initial preset packs including over 100 fresh patches from Jakob Haq, Stuart Kilbride and the Numerical Team.
- Presets: Added support direct preset import from Files.app (Preset Browser -> Import).
- Keyboards: Added 2 New Keyboard Layouts: Scale & Chord.
- UI: Added Info Mode with built-in descriptions for all controls.
- UI: Added support for fullscreen mode when using the AUv3.
- UI: Rate controls now update properly when switching between free running and tempo synced modes.
- MIDI: CC Mappings can now be set right from the main screen.
- MIDI: CC Mapping and CC Remote Control is now also available in the AUv3 plugin.
- UI: Fixed an issue where scrolling would not work properly when using AUv3 in fullscreen mode.
- UI: Fixed an issue where the main UI would not layout properly when running on an 11inch iPad.
- UI: Fixed an issue where the keyboard settings would not layout properly in some cases.
- MIDI: Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to MIDI map parameters with invalid default CC#.
- MIDI: Fixed an issue where CC mappings could not be changed once set.
- Automation: Fixed an issue where parameter automation and macros would not work properly in NanoStudio 2 (and possible other hosts as well).
- Audio: Fixed an issue where applying velocity cause audible artefacts in some cases.
- Audio: Fixed an issue where modulating amp level would cause audible artefacts.
- Audio: Fixed an issue where applying pan-spread could cause audible artefacts in some cases.
- Audio: Fixed an issue where applying velocity cause audible artefacts in unison patches.
- Audio: Fixed an issue where some patches could kill the audio engine when loaded from a specific state.
KB-1 Keyboard Suite v1.2
- Added per-keyboard preset management including some factory presets.
- Added mapping browser including some factory drum mappings.
- Mappings can now be imported/exported.
- Drum layout can now be set to output to individual MIDI channels per pad.
- Root Note & Scale can now be changed from the main screen.
- Roll/Note Repeat now brings up a dedicated control for setting the repeat rate.
- Chord layout can now output the bass note to a 2nd MIDI channel (great for transposing sequences).
- Fixed an issue where the chord layout would not respect the MIDI channel setting.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin would crash when changing MPE/MIDI Channels.
- Drum: fixed an issue where changing octaves per row would have no effect on the drum layout.
- Fixed an issue where "Slide sends Aftertouch" option would not restore properly when loading a preset or session.
- Fixed an issue where horizontal slide (glide) would not be completely smooth even at max sensitivity.
- Fixed an issue where the Maj V7 chord was voiced incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where selecting mappings for the XY controller was not possible.
- Fixed an issue where the MIDI output channel for some layouts was off by one when running the AUv3.