Ohm Force updates Ohmicide: Melohman to v1.10
Ohm Force has updated Ohmicide: Melohman to v1.10. It features ten new "fresh hot base" distortion algorithms as well as several improvements and bug fixes.
- Added new distortion algorithms.
- Main volume also applies on the dry signal.
- Band-vu lights up when the band is inactive.
- Changing the dynamics is less prone to click.
- Removed zippering noise when changing bands frequencies using 7 bit MIDI control.
- Output spectrum gain compensated.
- Bug fix : Ohmicide mono clicks when changing the main volume.
- Bug fix : automation problem with Ableton Live on Windows.
- Bug fix : some parameters initialized with wrong values when reloading a song.
- Bug fix : removed denormal (high CPU usage) in some case.