Overloud has announced the release of Comp670, the recreation of a rare legendary tube compressor/limiter. It has a unique and distinctive tone thanks to a large amount of transformers in the signal chain which gives it a very warm tone.
3 Units in 1 plug-in
From the '50s to nowadays, each original unit has been serviced multiple times: each has its own history and component tolerance that gives it a unique tone and dynamic response. That's why Overloud sampled three different hardware units (found in London, Los Angeles and Milan studios), and packed them into a single unique plugin.
- Realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology.
- Three different units recreated, with multiple dynamics and coloration.
- Built-in Parallel Compression.
- Soft-knee / hard-knee control with the additional DC Threshold parameter.
- Built-in filters on the Sidechain.
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities.
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B Comparison.
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel.
Comp670 is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64-bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
Comp670 is available at the introductory price of €79 / $89 until November 5th 2018. The list price is €129 / $139.