Native Instruments has updated Maschine to v2.7.10.
Fixed in 2.7.10 (Hotfix release; 2018-10-25):
- No destructive time stretch controls on controller screens.
- Komplete Kontrol S-Series MK2 LEDs would blink when controlling Logic Pro X.
- Crash at startup on some systems when system output device name has Japanese characters.
- Tapping unselected pads while Prehear is on would select the pads.
Added in 2.7.9:
- Support for Komplete Kontrol A-Series hardware.
- Maschine Mikro MK3: MIDI mode added.
- Maschine Mikro MK3: ability to set focused parameter from the software.
- Edit Tab to Audio plug-in: Like the Sampler plug-in, you can now perform destructive audio edits to loops loaded into the Audio plug-in via the new Edit tab.
- Usable Play Range for Audio plug-in: In the Edit tab of the Audio plug-in, there are now Playable Range Start and End markers which can be used to isolate only a portion of the loaded audio file that you wish to loop. The timeline along the top of the waveform now shows musical units rather than samples.
- Items can now be dragged from the Browser to external locations.
Fixed in 2.7.9:
- Audio plug-in waveforms on the hardware Pattern screens didn't update when changing the Pattern Length.
- Edit tools could appear in the Sampler plug-in even with no sample loaded.
- When the Section page was pinned on Maschine MK3 or Studio, pressing and releasing DUPLICATE would incorrectly recall the Scene page.