This sample- and sound library makes extensive use of the new features introduced in Alchemy 2, like the new spectral and additive re-synthesis and spectral morphing, the improved granulator with multiple grain streams, FM synthesis, and the extended FX section with 4 independent effect racks and convolution reverb.
Multi-sampled instruments like water-bells, stick cello, marching drum and other percussion sounds meet an array of resynthesized acoustic sounds - also multi-sampled - like flute, violin, trombone, harp, chimes, e-bowed guitar, psaltery and mandolin or bowed metallophones and are often layered with electronic textures also derived from re-synthesized images. Lush pads, haunting and enchanting soundscapes, massive drones, expressive fantasy instruments, fascinating morph-textures, playful and groovy sequencers and intricate rhythmical textures compose a versatile collection of new sounds applicable in all kinds of genres, from ambient to new-age to electronica, world-fusion, science-fiction and soundtrack work.
Complex modulation routings and controller assignments enable the user to deeply interact with the sounds and shape them according to his/her needs.
- 98 patches (x8 snapshots in Alchemy's remix pad).
- 1.8 GB of original samples (wav/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit), some samples were borrowed from other patchpool libraries.
- All acoustic samples were recorded in L-C-R using three Neumann mics, all signals were phase-aligned.
- 1.22 GB of re-synthesized samples (spectral/additive in Alchemy's aaz.-format).
- Library size in total: 3 GB uncompressed.
- Delivery: download - compressed RAR-archive in 3 parts for better download handling.
Price: € 48 EUR.