Patchpool say this library provides a broad palette of timbres suitable for a wide variety of musical styles:
- Monumental, epic, dramatic soundscapes with a cinematic flavor.
- Heartwarming, fragile, lush, elevating pads.
- Ethereal, fascinating and otherworldly textures.
- Dark and massive drones.
- Expressive lead synths and juicy bass sounds.
- Beautiful string instruments (guitars, plucked piano, cello derivatives).
- Bells and pluck sounds.
- Synthetic vocal textures.
- Epic brass swells (horns, trombones, sousaphone).
- Drum/percussion sounds for the drum sampler, dry and processed.
- Playful, edgy and minimal sequences.
- Evolving, rhythmical, often tempo-synced animations of timbre, amplitude and filters.
- 103 patches (including 2 variations).
- 89 wavetables, also derived from the re-synthesis function in Avenger.
- 83 sample maps (multi-samples) and one-shots (44.1 kHz - 24-bit), 1.8 GB (before lossless compression in Avenger).
- 23 single cycle waveforms (shapes).
- 2 drum-kits.
- Library size in total: 706.1 MB (688 MB download).
- All patches have the modulation wheel and the three Macros assigned, most also use Macro switches, many also use aftertouch.
- Comes in the native avenger format, easy import/installation.
- Delivery: download.
Price: € 48 EUR.