Percussa has announced the release of Modulor, a free application developed specifically for the Percussa AudioCubes hardware. It lets you record, loop, process and assemble musical information, to quickly develop musical ideas.The software works with your existing MIDI keyboard and controllers, professional audio interface (CoreAudio or ASIO) and virtual instruments (VSTi or AU).
Modulor is one of the first applications capable of detecting and communicating with a network of AudioCubes wirelessly, through a single cabled AudioCube. Loops in the software can be easily put together by putting their physical representation together (AudioCubes). Powerful MIDI effects are available to process the recorded or live MIDI information.
Modulor is primarily intended to develop musical ideas, by recording initial loops and input from your favourite MIDI controller, and assembling and processing those using the AudioCubes hands-on hardware interface.
- AudioCubes-controlled modular sequencing environment.
- Controllable with up to 15 AudioCubes.
- MIDI effects for processing incoming MIDI input (keyboard/MIDI controllers).
- AudioCubes sensors to VSTi parameter routing.
- One Loop Sequencer per AudioCube.
- One MIDI effect with one variation per cube face per AudioCube.
- Hosting of up to 6 VSTi or AU instruments.
- Save your work as Standard MIDI File for use in your favourite DAW.
- Metronome function.