QuikQuak has revealed its next release - Fusion Field, an easy to use diffusion reverb that QuikQuak has created in response to requests for a RaySpace 'light' and a version of Glass Viper's own diffusion reverb. Some audio demos are available. Pricing and release date have not yet been announced.
- Smooth reverb for the whole diffusion tail.
- Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
- Clear diffused sound, without early reflections.
- Great for adding sheen to vocals, strings and ambiences.
- Plain visual feedback of filters.
- Adjustable complexity, for lower CPU usage.
- Zero latency.
- Low cost.