RazAudio has announced the release of F1 FilterBox, a free, easy-controlled, multi-mode filter VST plug-in for Windows.
F1 FilterBox offers an intuitive GUI, a multi-mode filter with variable slope and various modulation possibilities:
- The multi-mode filter options:
- LPF [12 and 24 Db/Octave].
- HPF [12 and 24 Db/Octave].
- BPF [12 and 24 Db/Octave].
- Frequency modulation options:
- LFO (time based, [ms]).
- Tempo_LFO - tempo based, synchronized to DAW's BPM setting.
- Envelope follower.
- Master modulation depth setting, which can be run to negative values as well as positive.
- MIDI control.
- DAW automation.
- 32 factory presets.
- Both 'knob type' as well as 'XY pad' controls.
RazAudio say "Throw the F1 FilterBox on drum loops, fat synth pads, sampled content, vocals, bass guitar track or actually any content for interesting musical results. It is a high versatility fun tool..."