rncbc.org has announced the 12th official beta release of the Vee One Suite version 0.8.0 of the old-school software instruments, for Linux.
The Vee One Suite are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
All available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this twelfth official beta release are as follows:
- LV2_STATE__StateChanged is now transmitted as a regular atom notification event, as far as to give some careful hosts enough slack to raise a dirty flag.
- Fixed input MIDI RPN/NRPN running status processing.
- Once forgotten, loop on/off setting is now consequential (applies to samplv1 only).
- Almost complete overhaul on the configure script command line options, wrt. installation directories specification, eg. --prefix, --bindir, --libdir, --datadir and --mandir.