Chocolate Audio has released Glissando Concert Harp, a 47-strings Concert Pedal Harp for Kontakt and with a custom Glissando engine, a first for scripted instruments.
- 3.7 GB of compressed samples content (11.6 GB uncompressed).
- 8244 samples.
- 2 Microphone sets: Stereo ABwith Schoeps CMC6 mics andMidSide Stereo with Neumann and Royer mics.
- Sampled in full detail: up to 1692 samples per articulation and up to 4 round robin.
- Recorded in a warm mid-size room to widen the potential applications.
- 20 Articulations.
- 3 Types of release samples.
- Independent management of the instrument's resonances.
- Warm and precise sound, recorded through Millenniapreamps and Apogee Symphony converters.
- Recorded at 24-bit / 96 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- Custom graphics with multi-panel access to every detail of the instrument.
- 2 Playing modes, Harp and Piano.
- Exclusive Glissando engine.
- Manage Pedals like an harpist.
- Easy access to the most used Modes and Chords.
- Build a user's own Articulation Set.
- Full effects section.
- Expand the sound-scape of the harp with envelopes and filters.
- Quick startup times, just around 400 MB of preload.
- Intelligent voice management.
- 26 Global factory presets.
- Up to 4 round robins.
- 39 Custom IR reverbs.
Price: $99 USD, with an introductory pricing set at 69 USD (30% off list). Requires Kontakt 5.5.2 or newer, full version only.